Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Redemption (A Plague on Words Part VI)

Oh, the shame that sent me off from the god that I once loved, was the same that sent me into your arms.

I was born a godless son, borne to a lawless land, and raised to raze the worlds of man and die with sword in hand. The spark grew dark and jumped the shark as I sought lust and more than fought to carry on my line or find some meaning, some Salvation. And whence I saw her, bathing there, with locks of starlight wound in hair not midnight black or flaxen fair she lay a banner made for war or conquest named like Peace. The pieces came together, I the least.

She was thigh-highs and bright eyed at the pulpit, veiled and hooded as a culprit, kneeling in orison. Her voice, sickly mellifluous, commanded me obstreperous, to conquer the horizon. I was all ebullience, she bound my wrists in dominance while I gasped silent consonants and begged her recompense. She was virulent, neurtoci and erotic, swearng covenant to malevolence. For few aroused me, so profoundly and I, astounded, came unfounded and found my flights of fancy grounded.

When I fell for her tricks this evisceratrix fed me to the host of newly-Christianed darchangels. Converts all in concert sought to praise her fable. Then, shattered by the battering of lust unleashed, I scattered them to spatter on the cracked earth at her feet.

She found my bared arms captivating and slinked in close, breath palpitating, and festooned me without debating, a fragrant glimpse of all eclpised. She flaunted me in haunted dreams that, daunted, seemed frayed at the seams, and flitted off until she seemed the presence of Deception.

Deliver unto me thy sacred seed and sow my guts rebellious.

I crept, adept, into the parts of me where the waning Light wept. She followed, stealthly deft to the weakness and swept me in her debt. I left, bereft of this titanic wreck and retched.

She emerged from the bilious insides querulous, stalking deleterious, appetite licentious. Perilous, I knew, to crave so lecherous, so dexterous a lover bound to strike until I fold. I sold my soul for the sole right to her holes and holed up deep where she could hold me whole and hope arose and rolled until she curled her toes and blossomed like a carnal rose, she gripped me in the throes and froze and ceased to seize and spasm in the breath before she blows.

She came imperiously, they came deleriously, all flocking to the banner of her myriad needs. She lined them up for battle, led them dying by threes, she was Venus on a power trip, a penis-flytrap.

Then a thunderhead broke, as if intervention, to loosen muscles bound in primal tension, incited and excited by her anal pretension, and never mention my malefic intention to see that she felt without exception the wracking of my body with pain retention, to spill her blood in pleasure sans all exemption.

I spoke the secret names of gods, and fouled the furthest northern frosts, no refuge from the holocaust that swept across the waste of what was once a feted world, now fetid, burned and blackened churls were all that lived with standards furled and forked tongues curled in anticipation.

No Temptation or Salvation, she was all Redemption.

Her eyes alight like pagan rites and Light defies my woeful crimes, I wiped away time passed like brine clung to a sinking ship, and drew back on the black tide flowing forth, from twixt my lips. I pressed my thumbs into her hips, a gentle thrust toward one last kiss and when she breathed me in I knew the sky would blue again, then would I die but by my right, the last shreds of my soul would fly to hallowed halls of Valhalla to fight and dine until the end.

Ethereally Yours,
-S.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment