Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sex (A Plague on Words Part V)

Heaving midst Narcissus
On a maledict blanket of stars
She was all three wishes: Sex, sex, sex


I deftly swept the wine from her lips with the tip of my tongue and wound her round waltzes in streetlight. I captured her fluttering eyes and fed them to butterflies hatched in my stomach. Faking distaste and a predators grace, I picked up the pace as the light neared the day and incited a riot with wandering fingers, delighting the lilt of desire. She exacted my patience, expecting obeisance, though she bowed, pusillanimous, beneath my phallus I beat at her door seeking entry. I crossed through the threshold and fell to a knee, too craven to crave and too dire with need. I lapped at the curtain she'd drawn to gather and garner her pleasure to spend at my leisure like flesh currency, expenditures lurching toward treasure. Using measures untold, I breached her hold, boarded the ship, crossing lines at her hips, and sank her at sea with the motion. I professed votive devotion, such forlorn emotion, with nefarious motive. She gave pity and swallowed me whole. At the clench of her throat, I lost all control and unloaded.

Far from satisfied, I closed my eyes and summoned all inside to stretch this flesh anew and rend her hide to hid my bone and sighed. Grabbing at her dress, her silken tresses clutched tight in my fist, I swore the course and stole, a bandit's kiss. Then wrenching, bent, inhaled her scent and pressed until I was entrenched to deep to be repelled or sent away and spent my last thought on her.

I ravaged her savagely, ransacking holes, wherein once there was innocence I've made a home. She was ravishing, lavishing me with her shrieks, her groans like the moan of an ill-fated beast, led to its death on the night of a feast. She thrashes and gnashes with nails and with teeth, then ceases abruptly to whimper a plea and, paying no heed to those whispers of need, I sought her devouring, gagged, on her knees, hacked down from a pedestal, hunted and seized. I siphon more pleasure the more that she screams.

Shall I reiterate? Desiderate? I demand for my own her body to sate me, the hunger has grown, beyond all conception to trap or control, this virulent infection has spread, taken hold.

Savoring and slavering I plunged for the maw and sank my lips and teeth into her jaw. I filled her to the cusp and clutched as if crushed in a cunt that spasmed with orgasm like the split of atoms. Her nails tore ragged holes in flesh that bled and pressed like honored guests invited to the slaughter, and wracked with pain, I slurred profane and left a stain like thousands butchered all in white.

I grasped her, gasped, and asked for more. Sweat-slicked, she licked me quivering, a tease and taste of what's in store.

Then wrapped her painted claws around my neck.

She saddled me, straddling, gripped twixt her thighs, then rose like Leviathan and writhed like the tides that ebb and flow unsure of where to cum or blow away all reason. I'm a sucker for succor, the succubus binds, my hands to the bedposts with intestinal twine, pulled from my guts while she arched, mid-ride, and she clawed at my jaw, scratching, snatched out my eyes to cast o'er her shoulder and feed to the wine that sat watching and lapping at the sweat on her spine, admiring the glistening flesh from behind and praying that sweetest death soon would be mine.

She suckled the pith from the pits of my body and drank from the marrow that spilled down her chest, but though I was beaten I would not be bested, I wrapped round her throat and felled her, uncontested, then dropped out of sight, evanescent. I prowled down the length of her legs, nipping and snapping, more rabid than torrid, and sordidly, doggedly, reached her painted toes to catch and suck, twitching, brought to heel and fuck. Then finally, sputtered and spattered the last, and splattered the fruits of this amorous clasp on her ass and collapsed with first light.

As if it were the first time every night.

Lecherously Yours,
-S.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment