Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sadism and Sensuality

I will wrap you around my finger, while I push my fingers inside. Gently, surely, I will never hurt you until you ask me to. I'll snatch the air from your lungs with a kiss like a punch to the solar plexus, and give it back to you in short, dizzying gasps that set stars bursting in your eyes. I'll be lightning on your nerves until they stretch toward me, magnetically, each of its own volition seeking to touch me. I'll be fire blooming along the contours of your body until sweat pools at your clavicle and the faint hint of blood rising to the surface colors you from hairline to toenails.

I'll wrap my fingers around your neck and clench my fists until your vertebrae groan from the pressure. I will leash you about the throat and make you heel for my amusement. I'll whip you with cord or rope or belts until your smooth, ivory skin stands red with angry welts, like a man beaten in a town square. I'll bind your wrists and ankles until they're rubbed red and raw from struggling. I'll take you again and again, pausing only long enough between to see that you're still safely in my power. I will scar you until your worship me.

I will trace you with my fingertips, like a blind man reading your flesh. I will savor you and covet you, something precious to delight in. I will memorize the way you taste, the way light clings to your skin. I will find the deepest parts of you and linger there, teasing playfully and darting away, spreading bits of pleasure here and laughter there. I will be confidence and sweetness on your lips.

I will tear holes in your flesh and burrow in your veins. I will plant seeds in your guts. I will sink my teeth into your softest parts and rend you just to drink you in. I'll find myself insatiable, I'll find you fit to devour.

There is a maelstrom in me.

Lasciviously Yours,
-S.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment