Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fin.

Originally Posted: 10/12/08

Holy shit, I'm on a roll. Four of these things in what, three days? I can't help but wonder how much longer this can last. I'm spewing shit in every direction at a pace that's hard to match and every second I continue I feel I'm growing thinner, wearing through. Maybe that's the point in all of it. To just keep going until I'm too drained to be upset, or happy, or anguished. But that's a little mystery that life kept to itself. So I'll keep pushing on with this until I find the point.

The days wear on into weeks and then you realize a month's gone by. Before you know it, years have passed and miles separate you. I never meant to grow so far from where I made my home, and that's the saddest part in all of this. I never tried to stop it. I just lingered, spectral figure pushed away by nothing more than subtle little breaths, until I couldn't feel the way your skin would melt for me, the way your lips would taste and how that smile of yours would play tag with all my thoughts. Its sad enough to look back into that little time in space, but sadder still to see the wide expanse of emptiness ahead. A million little things could never fill it, but we've got to try. I only wish it hadn't come to that.

I'm simple in alot of ways, I'm just a little shy sometimes and when I think something I tend to change my mind. I don't make sense but I do make chicken, I suppose that has to suffice for now. I can't think of a place I've ever been that left me quite this weary. Once upon a midnight dreary? What's that from? Oh, for fuck's sake I did the tangent thing again. God, I hate stream-of-consciousness.

Anyway. The point here is, I'm alright for once. Time will tell you truths that I, in my infinite wisdom, cannot. Will show you the light you're ignoring. I'm neither bitter nor vindictive. We've covered that. I'm not a happy, happy bunny man and I'm not wallowing in gross self-pity. I'm just here and there and there and maybe someday...There.

Short and sweet, like midget pussy.

That's all folks,
-S.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment