Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Vengeance (A Plague on Words Part I)

Originally Posted: 12/4/07

I have backfired, (back)flipped the fuck out and been torn from the rapture of chaos. Spat like my mother into the (de)void, castrated and ransacked, abhorred. I've bore the stings and slings and slights against my tortured soul and through it all sat upon my High Born horse. Yet I have found through the timeless ages of my malcontent that there is no sweeter mistress than revenge...

You have corrupted me: defiled me, reviled me, exiled me, beguiled me and I am the one to blame. For I could not see the treachery through my lechery. I pray I won't be as blinded by the sweet smell of cunt in years to cum. May my eyes be open wide like her alabaster thighs, split to attract the cataracts that fester in my mind. They whisper and vanish and resurrect like phantorgasms.

Free of my prison this prism of glass, where I was condemned to rot. I am liberated to prowl upon the blood stained battlements. Licking softly at the place where Sturm gave up his life, "Out damn spot!" I cried. I beseech you, implore you, on your knees before whatever God you serve, begin to prey. Though even that won't save you from my hands. Down, down, down, down, down, down, down, the mightiest among us have the farthest to fall. You are not mighty, but you will drop like a star. You will spill your bowels upon the earth, boy. The land's in need of blood.

Sinister sunsets that burn like wine slipping down your throat, as you kneel before the oraltory, gasping for the breath that your bastard priest stole. Ask not for whom that deathknell tolls...because its not your fucking business. You can try to stop this, or sit back and enjoy it but regardless of the choice your life is mine. I will make you suffer for the crimes that you committ, the selfish acts of mindless horror. And when you tremble in the deepest night, in a room surrounded by your own damn filth may you know what it means to live in fear...

For the dawn of your excommunicution is here.

"I know I'm sick as Dahmer did but this is what I do. Ah ahh ahh I'll let you sleep when I am....through. You fucking whore!"

C'est la vie...

God Damn You,
Scar Rider

No comments:

Post a Comment