Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Maturity (A Plague on Words Part III)

Originally Posted: 4/13/08

We've gloated our conquests, our minor, fleshly victories and we've drunk down the sorrow of losses. We've worshipped and sinned, despised our own god, and never once thought to ask for forgivness. We've killed one another and we've killed ourselves, through tirades and addictions aplenty. We've fucked and fought and drank and smoked and loved and hated and kissed and murdered and banished and slandered and...now its time for so long. But we'll sing just one more song.

Its time to grow up, to put the children to bed. There's no use in being young if we waste these precious years on flights of fancy. Stupid desire and pointless endeavors, juvenile behavior and simple-minded enjoyment have all passed their prime. Its time to be intelligent about what we do, the people we include, and very reasons we do it. Simply because something is "fun" doesn't make it good. In fact, most of the time its cause for regret and counseling. Think, people, before you act on impulse.

This plague on words is paved with herds of children done wrong in the line of desire. A criminal offense given our sober defense: "I was drunk, I just don't know what's going on." So get a mighty grip on this lifelong fucking roadtrip and send your inner children back inside. If you're gonna get your shit together, you know that its now or never, and you're running out of time to decide. I'm so sick of hearing "I drank a whole bottle of Everclear and made out with ten chicks!" Who makes out with baby chickens anyway? Pervert.

A path, a chance for one last dance and then call it a night, because we're all adults and there's no reason to choose a fight or flight. Put your big girl panties on, slip on them boxer breifs, or I'll tear your fucking nipples off and you'll swallow your teeth. You congregate and subjugate your inner monologue with booze and then you lose your shoes and knows what happened. You fuck a goat for no better reason than its mating season. Word play can be funny, but only when its true and if you think you're mentioned here then this shit's about you. I came here (and there and everywhere) with noblest intent but now it seems those far-fetched dreams though strained and bent are near fruition but you pay thousands in tuition for cheap beer and a lay? Nay, but I must say that's the way it looks to me. I wonder if you've ever had a dream.

Its sad to see so many bright faces turned toward the dark, but sadder still to see their futures smashed upon the rocks like so many tiny ships in a hurricane. I've been too uptight at times, refusing to enjoy this life that's set itself before me. But Christ there's kids out there right now whose habits would destroy me. And one asshole who should watch his back, cause karma's such a bitch. They might just find his bloated body rotting in a ditch. I'd never kill a human being, I'd try not to harm one, but there's a few that I think could use an ass whipping or two.

"Kiss and tell, I'll see you in Hell."

Adulthood's just behind you, time to grow on up.

Love and Kisses,
God As Himself

No comments:

Post a Comment